Monday, April 21, 2008

"Twilight" Movie

I was curious to know how the Twilight movie was coming along and came across this clip. It is a behind-the-scenes look at the movie. I think it looks like it's going to be good.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It is supposed to come out in December. Sound like a girl's night out! :)

Liz said...

It's weird to think I'll have a baby by then. I guess I'll have to leave him/her home with Scott. If I'm not too tired, I'll probably be one of the losers in line for the midnight showing.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

That looks WAY better than I thought it would be. When I saw Mindy's blog with pictures I was very disappointed but now I can see how the characters really do fit. Not how I pictured them, but isn't that always how movies are when it was originally a book?

Debbie said...

I can't wait for the movie! Liz, I will totally be in that same midnight line!